Tuesday, December 9, 2014

To be a master.

To before the best at what I washy to be there is much I must study, practice and become. There is so much I need to learn and master. Subjects that are built around the improvement of life. Through health, fitness, education and spirituality. There is a plethora of information I require to master and become the being of enlightenment I wish to serve my fellow man with. I have few personal desires I wish to fulfill. My writing, my story of ages, pain, reconciliation, ascendance and a vision of a new world. It's my vision of a hard long part filled with life to a better world where people can change and let go of when the worst of themselves, where everyone has the power the change, and the power to love. In all that I want to master I try hard to remember that I can't force myself on these subjects, I have to want them from my heart for if all I do is from my obligation to myself no part of me will benefit from the knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment