Monday, November 9, 2015

Lunar Goddess

Find me above the waves that you have always know.
Within the sky that is made of lights you have never seen.
Find me in a part between here and then.
Between the sheets and across the planes.
Do not open you're eyes or else you will miss me.
See when you feel and feel what you see.
Taste and smell the moment.
Feel the shape.
If you want to dance you can fly.
And if you want to fly you will soar.
If you want to swim you will run.
And if you want to climb you will jump.
Feel the heart that beats inside beat where you are and where you want to be.
All the dots connect and suddenly you are there.
And suddenly you are here with me.
You don't see my smile but you know I'm happy to see you.
I've waited, and I've watched.
Loving you, every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment