Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Phantom

Don't ever lie to me.

I see deep inside, deeper than you can even see inside yourself.

Past the idea of your love, and past the assumed connection that guards me from your judgement.

I still feel it, it lingers in the air

It touches inside my heart and a vision occurs of what this would be if you weren't so kind to lie.

Kind is a funny word to use when your kindness provokes a grinding stalemate.

I don't wish to stay here and fight your confused heart.

My heart has no questions as I remained true and when I compromise I know.

You are so lost from yourself that you think I am strange, but I am just like you before you were no longer yourself.

Don't call me out, don't laugh at me, and don't you speak my name.

You don't have to say a word, like I said before, when you feel it, when you think it I will know.


No comments:

Post a Comment