Friday, May 29, 2015

Fly with me

There he was, just in the other side of a wall of glass in a world that mirrored my own. Our hands touched each other's only seperayed by the glass that divided our worlds. I had waited so long just to see him again, the thing I once was. Everything I wished I was again. A man truley full of worth and knowledge. He and I were once one but something happened and I fell so far but the time had come that he would show himself to me once again, standing right before me. He spoke no words only smiled a beautiful hope filled smile full of content and joy, and wisedom. Like he seen my whole life from beginning to end and was looking down at me like a child fretting over the trivial when there was so many wonderful and great things ahead I had no idea of. He looked straight through my soul. He knew me, every part of me and understood it all. Without words he called out to the deepest part of myself, something I pushed deep down and into the dark. He shined a light on that dark place with invitation to face the world outside with vivid brilliance. He gave me this feeling he would show my heart the way. Just as I felt this he slowly left the ground, out hands slowly parted and he raised to the sky. My heart sunk, I was slow close and I heard his voice, my own voice telling me what I already knew. Follow me, its easy. You may feel at first like there is an entire world tied around your legs binding you to the ground, but all you have to do is let go and as you let go you will get just a little higher and ever higher you will go as you simply let go of what binds you. Then I will meet you there high in the stars, there I will be waiting for you to join me because this is where I wait for you and I know we will be together again because you are I and I am you. I know how this ends, but this is far from the end, just another step you must take in your story. I'll be waiting. And with those words my feet slightly parted with the earth. Just about an inch. Only enough to feel a slight sensation of weightlessness before quickly rising from my bed waking up to see the orange sky outside my window. My dream filled me with hope and vigor.

No comments:

Post a Comment