Friday, May 29, 2015

Shake

I'm just holding on, everything before my eyes shakes like I'm slipping away and its all so hard to see. I can fall no further though. This is as far as my arms will let me slide, this is the least of my strength. The least of my ability. This is my rock bottom, in this place I am only just above being asleep. I can look all around and see the world and my life and all the possibility if I were not where I am. But I am here, but that idea will soon be gone because just as this place is in my mind so are other places I will reach to. But I will not reach to them, I will simply become them slowly. I will change my mind, I will do different, what exactly I can't say. I don't know the path, or how to find the path but I know how to imagine and I hope, pray. That my reality will follow the one I set before myself in my mind. As I think different I will become different and move through infinite places, much farther than I could have for seen. Things will get better, I promise you. Just have hope and always love, and move forward. You control everything, you place the pieces and move the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment