Sunday, June 12, 2016

How It's Going To Be

Look around and you find me
With a book in hand for the world to see
Behind the tree with you right beside me
I know this ain't right but I cant find the might to see that light
Wrapped up like this again
Don't know if I can keep a friend
I know this isn't the time for you and me
But you have to see
Has to be
Another catastrophe
Running at me
Thousand miles an hour straight at me
My minds gone apathy
What's this supposed to be
Joyous, happy, merry?
I don't know if I can find what's mine in this brief time you've handed me
Crunch time
When you close mine
Take it away
What am i supposed to say
Another reject or retard
You say run but how far
I cant take this another day
There just has to be another way
When the fuck are you going to see
This ain't a game to me
When you going to quit playing me
I can turn this shit around
But you never make a fucking sound
Oh no not this again
cant you see that I need a friend
In this time of need cant you hear my plea
Right here beside me like its supposed to be
just like you promised me
just like how we'd be free
But here we are once again and I cant even call you a friend.
Responses, monotonous, irrational nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment