Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Blind

I had a question
You didn't want to answer..
I was so confused
Till you came closer
I seen one thing didnt mean another
I don't know when I'll make sense of this

I tare it all away so I could have this one day
Maybe one day to sail away
Far away to find this antidote
But you say please dont
I was better off anyways..
Oh ah, oh dont do it again
Your saying goodbye
Right when I need a friend
I didn't make a sound but it was all too loud
I said too many words because I was all too proud
My minds like a slate whipped clean
I still cant tell what anything means
Lost in the dark I scream for you
Lost in the dark where you are too
We were in the same place but I lost your face
So close I cant see, its not about pleasing
My heart and mind trying to find a new way to call whats mine a span of time and maybe this hopes a sign I can put behind what always reminds
Its empty, its dumb
This little mind stuck under a thumb
It stretches and skews
I trust, I do.
I always felt that it would be you.
Through the fear I kept you near
No one else could be my dear.
I'm tired of this song, I'm tired of this story.
I don't want to write it. I don't want to read it.
I'm praying I have the strength to make it real and breathe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment