Wednesday, November 16, 2016

James

For years I have spoken to myself in silence. Once or twice there was a heart who wanted to see what I had to say. But like a man on the road, I would pass them by. I wanted to stay, I tried to stay but they would go their own way without a care about what I had to say. For a time they did, till they didnt. For years I have spoken, in silence alone. Because for years this is all that I have known. No matter what it is I was shown, I swore this is all I have known. For years, I spoke to myself. I always worried what I was making of myself. For so long I wanted someone to love this self. For years I sat in silence, crying tears without a home. I couldnt ever say I was really alone. I always found myself in a home. With many others,many brothers. Maybe a family, but never happily. For years alone, I spoke into a phone. Never knowing when home would feel like home. Its all Ive ever known, speaking all alone. For years I imagine this my tome. Left behind, by a soul that was never known. I wish I knew, how to have a heart. I wish I knew so I would never feel so far apart. I wanted a touch, but I could never reach. Every sensation, the furthest destination. Illusive. I try to never lie, the one truth I keep untill I die. For years I hide, my heart stops... i wish it would stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment