Friday, October 21, 2016

Life

I hate how my mind wants to scream
How pointless this must seem
The way I try to push down anger
Always comes back around later
I wanna know I want an answer
I already know its disaster.
So when I hear it I shut it out
Theres no way Id ever let it out
Some days im starting to forget
And I start to wonder is this is it
Whats the probability youll find yourself alone
So far away and no place to call home
Forever these plains Ill roam
The ache inside
I swore I died
Or maybe I lied
Consciousness on the side
Asleep as I ride
Eye closed as I bring the tide
I wanna hide, but Im already hidden
What else could you want, Im back at the beginnin
You dont hear what Im feelin
Maybe some day I can write a song about how high Im livin.
Till then Im on the ground
On ones around
Peace will be found

No comments:

Post a Comment