Thursday, October 20, 2016

Unnatrual

Silence.
It's basically murder
Silence in the dark
It revolves around, outside
Silent he is to
What is
Happening here
He doesn't dare to
Question
Or realize it's unnatural
To be so natural
With fucking that girl
I didn't mean to hide it, but I wasn't even excited. Just another day for me how do I confide it. I couldnt in anyone but still this song gets sung.
How are you so understanding?
How does it break my heart?
How do you keep putting trust in me when you shouldnt have from the start?
I used to think I was someone else.
I live by the second hand, wishing i could take a stand, but trapped in a moment I am, wishing you can understand, this irritating master plan, for a second I think that you can. But do you see what I am? Do I see what you are? I couldnt, I held so far. Your blessing, all the while I was messing. I denied and tried but found I lied. Myself, how could I lie to me. How do you define honesty?

I love you.
Im certainly sorry
The past is surely missed
Dont let the present pass you.
The future is always ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment