Saturday, August 30, 2014

Make me bleed with your words.

Adorn me in black robes with a hood to hide me away. Embraced by the darkness I wish to be. Drawn away into a world that is my own. A world where my dreams are reality and existence bends to my thoughts. I want to visit and live within the worlds of my world. I want to see the places within my mind, I want to feel their presence and pull them into a world without luster. I want to fill a void placed by my own sight. Before there was an I there was no void. I looked upon the world and the void came into existence. Theres only one thing to fill that void and that is what's within me. Draw me away into a place where I can work, where I can channel the things within myself to illustrate for the world what it never knew it was living without. Am I a fool to think what's within me is so powerful? Am I insane to believe peoples lives would be different and fuller with my work swirling inside their minds? I most likely am and that is why I want it to exist, like a massive social experiment I want to be inside their minds and their hearts. I want to effect them in ways unknown to me. I want to be part of them, inside and out. I want to be remember long after I am dead. Not by my name but by my creation. I want it's likeness to live on in stories for generations. I want to be criticized and scrutinized till I am heard of no more. I am crazy, I am cocky, I am the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment