Saturday, August 30, 2014

Realise

You taught me what you did not mean to teach. I grew because of you, though you did not intend to nurture. Your eyes were closed that because of you, I became exposed. You remind me, of the life I tried so hard to find. My love, words I havnt used since before this life. Words I have given to you for my new life. The one which you saved. Your presence have held up more world. My foundation, my support in a world so fragile and ready to crumble.
   I don't see you, I feel you. I do not hold you by my side but I hold you within me. You are my living ghost and my beating heart. Your presence follows me like a phantom even when you are not near. The way you smell, the way you feel. I sense you in the things around me. I recognize them and they remind me of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment