Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Heaven & Hell Realization

The last few months I've been taking in the words of a man named Jordan David who is a very energetic and pure being. I see this man surrounded by nothing but heaven like energy. I envy his state at times, though that is not me. Dispite I do share something with the man. He speaks of sending 'Love' into all that is around us, thanking the world for being alive.

I experimented with it some, even gave it some of my own flavor. I began setting crystals on my window seils and taking one with me on days I knew I would have choices to make. A very small difference did come but it was only when I was activally a part of my own experiment. I would wake up and look about the room, feeling out the whole areas pressance and thank it. Thank it for being here with me, for enduring my negative days and the emotions I spew around it. The items I have that are broken or damaged from my fault I apoplogized and thanks. I would thank my meals and my car. I tried to always have an open mind about the world around me. The most important part of it all was keeping this flow grid idea about everything. Almost like a theory of reletivity this tied together spirituality and the physical world. Everything started making scence and had it's own pattern. It made me think back to each lesson I have earned and how I was told not to forget that not every formula works for every scneario. This wasn't the case. It is like finding a drawing in an acient cave, taking that drawing and over laying it over a map of your city and all the points on the drawing corrispond with places you love. 

This is a science about feeling. This is not the kind of science where everything works in a pretty straight line. It's exactly the opposite. It works in circles, squares and triangles.  Think of it like the idea or karma, or even God. Everything on this world that happens does not go unnoticed. I am not speak of an over seeing being that watches all things, though I'm not shooting it down either. All is possible. What I am speaking of is how the little choices you make always come back to you in some way, not matter how small. Nothing stays buried forever. Now think of karma as something between a wave on the surface of water and a sound wave. Draw a line straight through the middle. That line is the 0 point between what I call the Heaven and Hell realization. As we generate good emotions inside ourselves, spread them out around us like rays from the sun, charging our planet we charge the world around us. Even objects we believe have no soul do react to good emotions. I think of it like warm and cold, but this is something that sits between our understanding of the physiological and physical world. I believe this is the missing link between the two.

When we have good emotions of love, strength, happiness, serenity and so on our wave grows higher above our line and sinks down below the line when we experience bad emotions of despair, hate, jealousy and so on. We experience long down times and short up times or vise versa so its obvious that you won't have a day or sad and a day of happy and at the end of your life it will end up balancing out. Thats where the trouble comes in, because it doesn't. It is up to you and your good emotions to help balance your life. Now this doesn't mean go rushing out your door and start walking old ladies across the street and reporting a nickle on the sidewalk to the police. That's a little extreme, and you want balance. Even though the areas above our line are good emotions and they 'feel' good they arn't always what you expect. Look deeper into 'good' feelings and separate them from genuine feelings of balance and peace. You start to notice a lot of 'good' feelings come from things that have something bad laying beneath that without proper attention and moderatiy could become a 'bad' feeling. Two reasons I bring this up, the first is it shows there is some substance behind the flow and balance in life when it comes to that 'force' the other is that this shows some reletivity to history. Ever wonder why in so many different religions things you and I consider normal or banned or outlawed in their beliefs because they are believed to cause harm? Maybe they were onto something but ended up pushing it too strictly.

The other thing I wanted to cover is Karma. Karam, as I believe it to be is a mysterious force that balances our peoples actions twords eachother. In other words you don't hold the door open for someone chances are you won't find a dollar bill sitting on the sidewalk when you come out. Most people think of things like this as just everyday occurrences. Which is totally right, same as rain or wind. But they all work in some pattern or formula, even if we have no grasp of it. If it exists it follows some kind of order. Remember there is order in chaos. This works in unison with the wave I described earlier. You'r emotions and karma come together in this.

Finally why I call this the Heaven and Hell realization. It comes from a small theory I heard in the last few months that caught my ear and I had to toy around with for a while. Now all graphs have a beggining and an end. The beginning of the graph we imagined earlier would be your birth, I would assume. Though it might be possible where your mother and fathers line sits might have an effect on where yours is when you are born. The end, is your death. This is the giant mystery no one on earth has yet to explain (And have everyone on earth believe them). Now think about sleeping. When you are asleep, you dream. Your dreams are made 100% by you even though they are massively influenced by things you bring into your mind from around you when you are awake. Stop right there and think about that "Things you bring into your mind from around you." What does that mean? You'r bed? You'r cat? Well no because things in your dreams arn't physical, or are they? That I can't say anything on though I have heard theories about your dreams really being metaphysical planes where your brain is literally counjoring your dreams into relaity above your head in a frequency only the brain can pick up on. If your asking why can't we sense it, well we can. When were asleep. What I really want you to think about is that your dream is the isolated world of your being. Dosen't matter what you believe it's straight fact. In your dreams you experience a reality that is not physical. My statment is that when you die the physical ends, but you continue. You either go to heaven or hell, or maybe you died at balance. Heaven is a mental state, like a dream created by you. Heaven is just a name I have read before, I use it to relay the idea. Imagine being dead, don't stop at just death. You are disconnected from your physical body, all that is you now is your emotions, not your mind thats still with your body. You now create a reality. That reality will depend on how you feel, now remember how much power the word feel now has. It's more than just a passing emotion. It's a series of things throughout your whole life that has formed your personality and at death you reflect it all outword. I feel no man is doomed to his actions. It's how he handled them and felt about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment