Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Just an idea for what my reflection of this world might be as I can't just be one solid thing. The nature is state over time long enough for a wavelength to be formed. The space too small between can not be anything, it is potential. I observer the motion of this great wheel and the passing of many faces over it surface. Only seen for a moment but still a part of this song. For too long I have forced myself to focus in, look closer and define myself as a single frame and hold my will to this image so that my waveform, my song would ring or vibrate to the same tune no matter the world I was in. I observe from far away, I cannot come so close to this form. It is too small and does not become carried by the greatness that hides behind everything. It is within everything. Our will places tension or strain over the smallest undefinable length of time where raw potential is held as the waveform is created and defined as it is tracked. Like trying to place your hands on a wire after being plucked to suppress its vibration is my attempt to hold myself to a single frame of time or image for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment