Sunday, July 24, 2016

Tomorrow

And as I breathe I fell the stress and tears that hide between the fibers of my muscles.

My worn stiff and tired muscles.

In the night when I am lost to myself, in this dangerous mysterious world of the night.
Left alone to the imagination I'm convinced I no longer have, I remain totortured by it. Teased and lied to about it missing state as I know very well it have remained here with me. Hidden behind the scenes with a mind of its own as it is no longer happy with my uses for it. A child in mind and at heart he only wishes to play. Say playful things, do senseless things. I understand. I listen the best that I can so that I may follow in the wishes of my spirit. Who I think is my spirit. With me always, but yet I feel so alone in the night. So who am I? Am I the perversion of the childs spirit which needs to be cut away and burned? Has the real I been fooled so well? Or am I the matured and changed man held behind by some much that isn't willing to grow with him. Why when I command steel I only recieve this painful fleash. I need what is harder, what stays stronger longer. I have many jobs, many goals, many works that these tired stiff muscles will have to see their way through. If I am a demon this wil be my disaster because my life is a game, a token. I can spend it as I wish, if these be a hijacked life so be it. I am sorry to all those who would have loved this devine boy. The music lover, the dream weaver, the heavy hearted, the head in the stars. The dark prince. He says goodnight. The warrior rises, a king in his wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment