Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Here

Sometimes I can't spin it artistically
Sometimes there is no other remedy
But to lay it out straight
What way I wont hesitate
About the way I feel inside
How I swore to you I wont die
No matter how many times I cried
Its over now 
But I promised I wouldn't shout it loud
But god I missed how you'd be proud
The way you smiled at me
Said you couldn't believe the drive in me
It brought me to my knees and buried me deep
How the hell would this be something I keep
No one answer
Not one, this must be done
For some reason or another I cant stand to see you with another but on the same side I knew I couldn't provide and I refuse to compromise in those child's eyes where the last of my soul lye's.
But I'm so afraid that in silence we die.
I wanted this to be a story where we both survived.
Lived out the rest of our lives
But what side are we living in?
I want to believe this is the right thing to do.
I'm pretty sure you remember it's all for you.
And those little angels, you can tell them that's why I'm doing this too.
You messed up when your daughter called me daddy
I knew from then I wouldn't be happy
But this time in between is something I had seen
Self preservation, my hesitation
With much contemplation I was the correlation




No comments:

Post a Comment