Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Look Around

Look around and you find me
With a book in hand for the world to see
Behind the tree with you right beside me
I know this aint right but I cant find the might to see that light
Wrapped up like this again
Dont know if I can keep a friend
I know this isnt the time for you and me
But you have to see
Has to be
Another catastrophe
Runnin at me
Thousand miles an hour straight at me
My minds gone apathy
Whats this supposed to be
Joyus, happy, merry? Shit..
I dont know if I can find whats mine in this brief time youve handed me
Crunch time
When you close mine
Take it away
What am i supposed to say
Another reject or retard
You say run but how far
I cant take this another day
There just has to be another way
When are you going to see
This aint a game to me
When you going to quit playing me

No comments:

Post a Comment