Monday, September 26, 2016

Window

Im so terrified of the silence.
The anxiety of standing till.
Will she be there to catch my falling heart?
Where am I heading?
This road ends.
Where is she going?
I'm not that way.
What if when it's all over I find myself standing still?
Looking out the window all over again.
Wondering how I get closer.
How I get closer to life.
Your love is violence.
Come to close and its all down hill from there.
While a smile and a tear you learn how storms live.
Was he missing his mother, did he ever learn how to do it right?
Oh god hes so scared when you talk about that.
Oh how is strikes him to the core.
Where will I be?
Where will this go?
Who will be there or was it all a show?
He doesn't feel safe letting it all go.
Hes afraid his heart and soul may leave him.
How many lives must I be handed?
How many different faces before I live one?
Take now.
All paths start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment