Monday, January 1, 2018

A dream

A astronaut researcher in space returns to his ship with knowledge of some fantastic light he had seen. Immediately he is obsessed and starts working, he creates this complex but indistinguishable fluid software to hardware interface based on self replicating, self organizing nano technology with an interface that takes on the role of various characters that learn to user and slowly copy him until the user becomes the character and the interface sync with its user becomes complete. Right before my eyes I watched this man form from nothing boxes that you could see looked like atoms stacked in perfect square bits until it formed the rough shape of a rover. He than said now make this twice as thick, thick as steel. The boxes all filled in to no longer look like frame work but become a fully functioning land rover. From thin air. He showed me inside his lab where he created pictures, moving pictures of faves used in the software explaining to me how the boxes of atoms or whatever they were had a nature to stack then fill in and create an interesting array of different joints which I seem for myself. All these 45 and 90 degree tiny lines. He explained to me that there needed to not be a difference and the transition should be fluid between the user and what he called the god tool, or the god software. I cannot remember what he called it but the use of the word god in its name struck me.
On earth, someone felt the need to show me some video of a great looking animal, what looked like a gorilla the length of a polar bear with dark fur laying against the rocks and snow under a cliff. They called the animal the new bhuddisatva. In this video clip the animal placed it paws together laying on its side and extended its head backwards with his upper body into the snow, knocking down a bank of it. I seen no point in this video but I kept watching. On repeat until I notice something and the video zoomed in time after time. Behind the head of the animal was a carved relic of some deep amber golden red creature looking like an aztec or african rendition of the imagination or a god based from animal. The face of a crocodile without its long snout, squatted down with its monkey or human like knees, too short too reach its chest but bend as if they held to its chest but contained below the belly. Its smile and teeth were that classical relic type almost like a large toothy expressionless grin. A ribbed spine protrude from its back. I knew this object immediately and thinking of its form made all the hairs of my arm raise and I felt and knew its power yet my memory fails to draw its connect to the real non dreaming world. Also its connection to the power that the astronaut from my dream held. This object was related to an even earlier memory, I still can't recall. I swear I have seen it before. I could almost taste and touch it from memory, even just from watching it in video. The closest rendition to the object I remember in real life was from a movie called the relic where a cursed object in a museum summoned demonic monsters that devoured the museum staff and visitors till outside military interviened. The intent of my dreams object was of knowledge and power, a blessing rather than a curse.
Moments later I find myself as part of an expedition to find where the relic has gone. The video was very old and was meant to show the object had fallen from the sky and landed behind that animal. The object had been loosely tracked till we found its new home half way across the globe being guarded by a immense crocodile. A somewhat tropical jungle like southern America we found a race of tiny men maybe just 1-3 feet tall, very dark skinned with skinny bodies and wide heads but indisputably human. A little man in his robes or rags based on their color guided us through jungle and hills till we reached a footpath that lead in the side of a great hill surrounded by great hills hidden away in the jungle. We found the object, with this crocodile wrapped around it. I was afraid on the animal but there was a certain personality to it I noticed right away. Like the animal was docile. We set up cameras and recorded the animal. "I protect human" is the best I can remember of the words spoken from this animal wrapped around the object. And yes, the animal did speak, rough, mumbled words. I knew, i knew certainly. The time this animal spent with the object granted it the power to speak as it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment