Monday, January 1, 2018

I had an dream.
You went away to spend time with your uncle. You were finally away from the home I was never allowed to visit you in. The top floor of what seemed like an abandoned hotel. You both shared a bed, because you never felt safe alone and he was a caring man. I still sneak in as I don't know who to trust. What a dark but lavish room. We were both so young in this scene, maybe just seventeen. I lurked and tried to get close to you without being seen. Around the corners of the bed, on the floor I crawled. Till you made way to the bathroom. I quickly slip in behind you. You seem me, you don't make a sound. You don't say a thing. My heart races, but you don't seem to even see me. I try to kiss you, but quickly I seen that was my imagination at work. You walk back into the room and slip into bed. He's been rustled. He finally sees me after I have nowhere to hide. I am calmly discovered and asks who I am but quickly connects the dots and figures out I am the lover boy. Dangerous or not I am here. He accuses and questions me if I am the reason you are sick. A funny question, I explain I havent been sick in months, I havent seen anyone sick in months. I am still not sure why it mattered but I explained the golden honey I was eating was the reason for it. Your uncle raised my reason stating he took care of mountain bees. His bold statement made me fall silent.
A short part of the dream escapes me now but soon we are at the home of your father. Truly it is my fathers home but with different walls and different faces. I'm not sure the meaning. In the back yard, my first vision of the place there are many animals. Pigs, chickens, cows, and everything to be found on a farm packed into a small plot of land. Beside the house was a small tower, maybe a study. Ivy had grown up most the walls, the bricks were turned brown and green. The windows foggy. I see a man with short blond hair pull up infront of the house, your father. Your uncle goes and talks to the man. Your uncle seems to distract him. I quickly run inside as the two talk about a tea your uncle mad as your father was away. This interests your father greatly. I believe your father insisted your uncle try the teas left behind for him.
Inside I'm taking by the large by compact home. Before me a staircase that makes a turn for the left and disappears around the corner to the second floor. To the right  a kitchen. Between the staircase and the hallway entrance to the kitchen was a hall that stretched the depth of the house then turned left to wrap back around to the front doors hall. I walk down the left turning hall to a from filled with dark green garnet and glass display casses laid into the wooden walls. Within the displays were hundreds of carvings made from stone, jade, crystal, wood, and were of tribal likeness. Simple rounded human beings, sometimes in ritual clothing, sometimes elongated bodies twisted into dancing positions. Things I had seen before from around the world. Some crystal and jade skulls, some carved with what appeared to be space vehicles or cars. Around a corner inside the room were old toys from the 1950's with their tin boxes and super man art. Your uncle had been cleaning some of these carvings as the dust was missing on quiet a few of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment