Monday, January 1, 2018

Bitch.

Mhmm, yes.
Im a little bit bitter but not because of all the glitter rain but that searing pain I was left with. But now I can take a wif and smell that bullshit, always feelin like I had to push it. Convince tou to stay for another minute, you were finished, I wasnt, bitch Im not done talking, Ill have the last word. You wasted my time so Im a waste you with this rythm.
Bitch come a little closer, you so fire like my hands in a toaster.
Maybe with a drink or two we can come back through
With just a minute ill show you im feelin it
Baby im worth it. I know that im worth it
But hold up, what do you mean you dont care
Ill run these fingers through that hair
A kiss on the lips, succle on them nips
Sun comes up we do it all again, we were never just friends
I cant do that
I dont know how to be this
I dont want none of this
Just you
No matter how miscued
Maybe it dont feel right to you
But that aint no excuse
Ill keep going harder
Till my hearts all sawed up
Cut into pieces and spread to thin
How was I ever suppose to win
Im ok without you
I want to be alone
No, fuck you.
All the times you said you love me
You need me
Haha what about all the bullshit you feed me
Like how you sat up and cried about what if I died
Guess what bitch, I did
You killed me
Why dont you come and feel me
Are you adraid? Cant walk these stones you laid?
You cut me and slammed the door, why the fuck you think I called you a whore.
Couple weeks later you got a boyfriend
What happened to I dont want no boyfriend
Bitch your a slut.
Couple weeks away from this big dick
Your fuckin thirsty but you think your slick
I hope this new dude knows your nothing but a game, a toy, and I hope he plays you the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment