Monday, January 1, 2018

Dipping wax dream cloud

Dipping wax dream cloud Flame blow to grow gold Licking rainbows forget hoes Thoughts through the windows The wind blows his body takes a bad pose Is he dead who knows Take the joke like knees and toes Pick a flick and lick the rollo Watch how fast the green go, shows I’m a gringo Watch green stack fast when I ain’t around That’s my safe and sound My don’t fuck around Everyone’s crashing and it’s loud I ain’t gonna fall that ain’t aloud I ain’t got no momma I’ll make myself proud What the fuck you talking now I don’t stick around for the cows Bitches who can’t think in the now Wish I could show you how But I just don’t know how Do I got a problem know Yes I got a problem I don’t see any bitches knobbin My Dick’s hard and throbbing So sad Yes I’m bitching in a song cause I’m horny Hope it makes you mad This sad shit going straight to the air waves Make all the waves craze There’s no maze, don’t try and figure it out

No comments:

Post a Comment