Monday, January 1, 2018

girl again

Why would I want a girl again when everyone ends with let’s just be friends That’s an unmistakable lie, how you wanna run and hide and still eat your slice of the pie None of these ladies wanna take responsibility for they sisters and the way they treating these misters. Men have been fucked up for a long long time, raping, beating, always getting away with the crime. Women used to stand for something, behind every man is what his mama taught him. Used to raise gentlemen, not learn how to bitch, cheat and steal. Tell me this shit ain’t real, I wanna hear how it makes you feel When I point out the youth are whipped out You had a chance but took a pill and joined the dance Million mothers abandon the post, life without a host Lie to me be about what you value most, well all clap and give you a toast cause you can’t see through my sarcasm and see this is a roast.

No comments:

Post a Comment