Monday, January 1, 2018

Memory

An irritated writer I am today.
Off in my mind I find so much angst about people. My memory has always been a key feature of my personality. It has kept me from being complacent because I remember facts and I compare them. But I've found a point in my life where I'm loosing my memory because I'm becoming downed by life. I'm no longer becoming aroused and excited over false statements and proclaiming truth. I know the truth but I am deadly silent about it. And I am not the only one, the polls have been done and I have seen the vast majority of people think like I do. They hold the same rights and wrongs. Yet so many things happen against what we think SHOULD be and so many are silent. I know there are some who speak, and fewer who are heard. And fewer yet who reach my ears and eyes. I am screaming inside over these things, I get so mad I want to burst. Now lead my focus, lead my hands, lead my feet so I can channel this force to do good and make marks in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment