Monday, January 1, 2018

feelin shit

O What’s up mother fucker I ain’t feelin shit And I know I’m really killin it Think I’ll sit and take a sip Ain’t out fuckin Dicks split so I’ll take a lil rip What’s up mother fucka I ain’t feeling it Why don’t you put it on the zip? I love you later, this songs such a hater The cards are on the table Guess I’ll see you later, nope What’s up mother fucker I ain’t feelin shit Take a rest, I ain’t feelin it What’s up mother fucker I ain’t feeling shit Givita rest, take a hit What’s up mother fucker I ain’t feeling shit One one one Minute to give me a rest Bitch I need my beauty rest Why why why you come here again Fucker you ain’t my friend I’m I’m ima Tell you one more time Damn whole city know dis a crime Dumb mother fucka wasting my time Bitch don’t play his own rhythm

No comments:

Post a Comment