Monday, January 1, 2018

I just wanna go back home

I just wanna go back home But I have memory of non Save that one no fun I had a mom and no dad Maybe that one but he made me cry Now I have none she's gone Now I'm just one I scream out loud, but it's nothing but sound Everything I'd say to him to this empty stadium Oh love is curse Oh why do I care it hurts I try to be right I try to be right I take your screams How I shed those tears I try to be right I remember hiding that night Oh god I was scared Years later you denied you was there Oh ma you didn't care I wished youd die and said a swear The very next day you were gone It took me years to feel I cared I didn't know I loved you And I didn't know you loved me It's been years now, I don't know where to go I've tried so hard, and I've gone so far To find I was wrong To find I was right To find I needed you Oh mother, I wish I could come back home. I know there's fire in me It's time I set myself free Ooooo Iiiiiiiiiii I feel it now I feel it proud I knowww Till I'm ooooooldv

No comments:

Post a Comment