Monday, January 1, 2018

Grimes

Steady and easy I'll make this step sleezy
wana talk about walkin on the dime
nigga get off your trip Im on my grind
Back on the flat back with this hap tap
smoke rymin dope lyin
he's on the chain on that dope slime boppin
million men there aint no stoppin its potent its brutal
drag a man back from his funeral we aint done with you
chainsssaws and number 9's these are the signs these are my grimes
dont you fuck with master time
don't you fuck with wha's mine
Take now step of my mind
No nigga is worth the time
Years till I had seen this
my review is pearless so these fuckers conceal this

dope we know the best of that, bouncin in da cadillac
know we get down know we get down know we get down
broke ass full of glass


rotting is still growing these fester fills these mens hearts and its showing.
Please god I'm knowing but what about the hoes I'm towing
Fell that shut down and slap trap
get caught up in that bitches slip slap paddy whack don't go on the attack
when she tells you you've got clap oh my god how about that
why don't you tell me when you hear facts
i aint trying on it no more I'll be running all you seein is fame heighs and glamor
follow me on my tours talkin bout what you gon record
on my track, thats my stack, on this cat run the mat
then you gonna suck this fat, thats my sack I know you down with that
Runnin, Runnin, Runnin, gonna get that rum in
Taking this shit like a pirate people wanna call me iirrate.
Insane maybe that's true but without no me there be no you.

No comments:

Post a Comment